Traditional braces move teeth into position in two stages, usually over a period of about two years. In the first year, the crown of the tooth is moved into alignment. In the second year, treatment addresses the position of the root of the tooth. However, the brackets used with Fastbraces® work on a different mechanical principle altogether. The patented system uses an innovative triangular bracket and a specially- shaped square wire to correct the position of the root of the tooth, from the beginning of treatment. This combination is key in realigning the root and crown simultaneously.
Fastbraces® Technology gently is an innovative orthodontic treatment that allows for movement of the roots of the teeth towards their final position from the onset of treatment, achieving root parallelism at the beginning stages, thus completing treatment from 3 months to about a year. Some patients see results in just weeks!
- FAST – treatment time that is measured in months instead of years!
- EASY – retainers for only 15-20 minutes a day
- SAFE – Tested by leading Universities in the U.S., Europe, and South America
- QUALITY – The original, certified by the Inventor and made in the U.S.
- SIMPLE – Almost always Non-Extraction treatment
- CLEAN – possibly less decay around brackets due to short treatment duration
- CLEAR – aesthetic ceramic brackets available with a tooth colored wire
Retainers for only 15-20 Minutes a Day!
With the complete alignment of the roots of the teeth, retention is needed every day for only 15-20 minutes (“Tooth Shampoo”.) Some people like wearing the retainers at night (“Teeth pajamas”). No more retainers for hours during the day for months after treatment. This is yet another reason why Fastbraces® Technology is changing the way orthodontics is done altogether.
Dr. Omid Haroonian is proud to be the premiere dentist in Newport Beach and orange county to offer the amazing Fastbraces® Technology. Discover how Dr. Haroonian and Fastbraces® can team up to help you truly LOVE your smile, maybe for the first time ever!
Contact us today to schedule a consultation or for more information about this wonderful technology of orthodontics in Newport Beach and Orange County.